|JOB ROLE||Sr. Software Engineer/ Software Engineer|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||4 to 7 years|
Preferred Technical Experience:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in ASP.NET programming
- Should have performed the role of Designing an ‘Application or Software module’ using ASP.NET MVC 4.0
- Well proven proficiency in C#, XHTML, CSS, XML, and XSL
- Ability to create functional, user friendly database-driven web sites.
- Knowledge and experience of MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Skills in database design, business analysis, requirements capturing and technical specification
- Must have integrated web design with back-end coding
- Experience in building and maintaining content management systems are preferable
- Conceptual understanding about cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Must be well conversant with latest design patterns.
- Should be strong in Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Programming experience in HTML5/ CSS3/ jQuery (with MVC at client side, object-oriented Java scripting), jQuery, Knockout.js, Backbone.js
- Entity Framework, Web API, LINQ are added advantages
- Should have worked in standard SDLC process environments
- Collaborate, define and maintain effective and efficient development processes, including but not limited to: coding standards, design philosophy, testing methodology, usage of design patterns, UI standards, development and coding tools and procedures
- Contact Centers & Unified Communication domain exposure is desired.
- Prior experience in Developing Voice XML or agent CTI application would be a perfect fit for this role.
Expected Functional Skills:
- Very Good technical & communication skills to be exhibited in all the roles to be performed
- Candidates are expected to be creative and innovative in providing complex enterprise integration solutions to large financial institutions across the Globe.
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive always.
- Hands-on experience in revamping any existing software into new business effective and user-friendly applications by solving complex technical problems / known issues with new systems.
- Must have functional experience in designing applications to develop integrated solutions for voice & multi-media related applications.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed, with an instinct to innovate.