|JOB ROLE||Front- End Developers- UI/UX|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||4 to 6 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our Development team liaising with Product Strategist and Product Owner to design UI/UX for Tetherfi’s products for all our product streams.
- Will design, develop and enhance Tetherfi’s existing products and future products placed under all project streams.
- Will report to the Product Owners on Products and to Delivery Owners on Project Deliverables.
- Will work on very interesting and challenging UI /UX tasks.
- Will be a subject matter expert in the areas of UI design for Tetherfi.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Candidate must be capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using his UI designing skill.
- Extensive Hands-on experience in designing and developing interactive user workflow websites/applications using latest web technologies.
- Experience in JS frameworks (JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, React).
- Experience in responsive web site deign.
- Understating of protocols and technology HTTP, REST, SOAP, AJAX, WebRTC.
- Experience in developing single page applications.
- Proficiency in Microsft.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF, SQL will be an added advantage.
- Adept in integrating application front ends with application business layer, by following best practices and standards for accessibility and cross browser compatibility.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mockups and manage detailed user interface specifications.
- Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership.
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments.