|JOB ROLE||Sr. Software Engineer/ Software Engineer|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||Up to 5 years.|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our DIGITAL Transformation Product team liaising with Product Strategist and Product Owner to develop Tetherfi’s Products based on Web chat, CC & UC Product Streams.
- Will design, develop and enhance Tetherfi’s existing products and future products placed under DIGITAL Product Line.
- Candidates will be trained in Tetherfi’s products to give end to end solutions on Open Source IP-PBX integrations with Tetherfi CC products
- Candidate will be managing, maintaining and configuring existing Asterisk IP-PBX and integrating it with various other CC components from major principals like
AVAYA , CISCO , etc.,
- Will report to the Product Owners on Product development and to Delivery Owners on Project Deliverables.
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- Must have Expertise in Projects Development with Asterisk ·IP-PBX
- Experience of working with telephony protocols like SIP, SDP, RTP, WebRTC.
- Hands-on experience in Linux with very good exposure on Linux Administration, PHP, MySQL, C# and Web maintenance.
- Should have Experience in designing solutions and programming with AGI, AMI and ARI interface for more than 2 projects involving such interfaces with external applications.
- Experience in managing, maintaining, installing and configuring Asterisk/Free Switch IP PBX systems
- Should have Hands on experience on Dial plan writing for Complex UC & CC Solutions
- Creating, Managing and Integrating service provider SIP/VoIP Accounts with asterisk /Free Switch IPPBX and ability to configure Analogue / PRI Lines with asterisk /Free Switch IPPBX
- PHP programming experience for customising built-in CC platforms
- Should have ability to Integrate MySQL and other databases with IP-PBX for reports
- Ability to work independently on challenging environment with minimal supervision
- Exposure to CTI or IVR or PBX or any Agent Desktop Application is preferable.