|JOB ROLE||Sr. Software Engineer/ Software Engineer|
|LOCATION||Bangalore / Mangalore|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||4 to 6 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build new products.
- The role will be to develop or enhance innovative products and applications.
- Will also conduct lot of research and solve a variety of problems that have been never solved before.
Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of work experience in the field of software engineering
- Strong background and fluency in C++/VC++/ C# (Server side)
- Strong background on WCF, REST API and SOAP.
- Experience on web-socket implementations.
- Basic understanding on networking protocols and concepts.
- Good understanding on design patterns.
- Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Good Understanding on Webrtc technology.
- Experience working on large scale software projects.
- Must have proficiency in developing applications in C++ in windows and linux environments.
- Contact Centers & Unified Communication domain exposure is desired.
- Nice to have developing experience on OMNI Channel (VOIP based) applications that deals with real-time messaging communications / telephony systems.
- Prior experience in VOIP CTI Integrations with leading VOIP dealers Avaya, Cisco, and Genesis would be desired and best match for this role.
- Understanding of Avaya TSAPI, JTAPI, TAPI, DMCC, Cisco Finesse API’s and XMPP, RTP, RTCP, SIP protocols would also be the best match and desired.
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-motivated and should be able to deal with challenging problems.
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks.
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment.