|JOB ROLE||Project Lead|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||More than 8 years|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with organisation’s strategy, commitments and goals.
- Will report to Delivery Head and will be part of the Organization’s Project Delivery team & Professional Services team.
- Will be co ordinating with project owners in different geographies and delivering the projects.
- Will be given a project team with unconventional pyramid structure to deliver
Expected Technical & Functional Skills:
- More than 2 years of exclusive project management /co-ordination experience in Contact center or unified communication or collaboration domain is must.
- Must have started the carrier in application development/enhancement thereby understanding the project development specifications for project delivery
- Expertise in handling people and interfacing with internal stakeholders /client as part of all the project management activities
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Team Management, process management and compliance with quality standards; ensuring project delivery within time, cost and quality specifications.
- Must have demonstrated different models of SDLC and Agile methodologies in previous projects handled.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software technologies is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and leader.
- Problem-solving skills are a must.
- Exposure to Omni Channel Contact Center concepts in any of the major platforms like AVAYA, GENESYS, CISCO, ASPECT, etc., will be best fit for the role
- Prior experience in writing and presenting HLD and LLD and getting them signed off from respective stake holders.
Expected Professional Skills:
- Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple projects based on business need
- Effectively Communicate with external customers as and when required
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments